In bestselling writer Sarah Fox’s new thriller sequence, when protagonist Sadie Coleman isn’t working on the Inkwell—her literary-themed pub within the small city of Shady Creek, VT—she will usually be discovered on the Village Bean espresso store consuming certainly one of her favourite carrot muffins. Nettie Jo, the proprietor of Village Bean, was type sufficient to share her secret recipe.
Nettie Jo’s Carrot Muffins
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 1½ teaspoons baking soda
- ⅓ cup vegetable oil
- 1½ teaspoons floor cinnamon
- Three massive eggs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1½ cups all-function flour
- 2 cups grated carrots
- Preheat oven to 420°. Line a 12-well muffin pan with paper liners.
- Mix collectively applesauce, sugar, and oil. Add the eggs, one by one, beating after every addition.
- Sift collectively the dry components, add them to the egg combination, and combine nicely. Fold within the grated carrots. Fill the wells of the muffin pan to the highest.
- When you place the muffin pan within the oven, cut back the warmth to 375°, and bake for roughly 18 minutes. Remove from the oven, and let sit for five minutes. Take the muffins out of the pan and enable to chill earlier than serving.
You can discover these different scrumptious recipes in Wine and Punishment!
- Huckleberry Gin
- Huckleberry Gin Mocktail
- Happily Ever After Cocktail
About Wine and Punishment
Wine and Punishment is the primary installment in USA Today bestselling writer Sarah Fox’s participating new cozy thriller sequence that includes Sadie Coleman, a e book lover who’s lately relocated to the small city of Shady Creek, Vermont, for a contemporary begin and a brand new profession because the proprietor of a literary themed pub, The Inkwell. But simply as Sadie is settling in and getting ready for the city’s a lot-anticipated Autumn Festival, she finds her new lifetime of e book golf equipment and literary-themed cocktails instantly on the rocks when a lifeless physique turns up in a close-by creek. Now it’s as much as her to search out the killer— or face her last chapter!
About the Author
Sarah Fox is the writer of the Literary Pub Mystery sequence, the Music Lover’s Mystery sequence, and the USA Todaybestselling Pancake House Mystery sequence. When not writing novels or working as a authorized author, she will usually be discovered studying her manner by a stack of books or spending time open air along with her English Springer Spaniel. Sarah lives in British Columbia and is a member of Crime Writers of Canada. Visit her on-line at authorSarahFox.com.
For extra Cozy Mysteries, go to www.KensingtonCozies.com.