January is National Hot Tea Month within the United States and Canada, and January 12 marks the fourth annual National Hot Tea Day.
The United States stays the third largest tea importer within the world, in accordance to International Tea Committee statistics. Russia and Pakistan are first and second. It is suitable that the U.S. celebrates this beverage that has grown in reputation from millennials to child boomers.
Furthermore, common tea consumption helps wellness when mixed with a balanced weight loss plan and a wholesome way of life. “The many bioactive compounds in tea appear to impact virtually every cell in the body to help improve health outcomes, which is why the consensus … is that drinking at least a cup of green, black, white or oolong tea a day can contribute significantly to the promotion of public health,” Jeffrey Blumberg, PhD, Professor of Nutrition Science and Policy at Tufts University, advised the Tea Association of The USA.
National Hot Tea Month and Hot Tea Day are good alternatives to rejoice the well being advantages of tea, which was initially utilized in China for medicinal functions.
Here are just some of the numerous advantages of normal tea consumption, in accordance to the Tea Association of the USA:
- Studies present that due to the presence of the compounds L-theanine and caffeine, tea consumption produces cognitive advantages, equivalent to psychological readability and a spotlight management.
- Other research present tea can counteract tiredness and profit work efficiency.
- Research additionally suggests ingesting tea helps cardiovascular well being.
- A brand new examine discovered that black tea can scale back blood strain in hypertensive people.
- Studies additionally counsel tea flavonoids could assist enhance metabolism.
- Research has proven every day inexperienced tea consumption can scale back the danger of sure sorts of cancers.
Here are 5 methods to rejoice this versatile historical beverage on National Hot Tea Day.
- Host a day tea social gathering or exit for afternoon tea at a neighborhood teahouse or tea room.
- Fill a journey bottle or tumbler with tea and take it on a nature hike. Here are a couple of teas which are meant for energetic individuals: Sportland Tea, Sport Tea, and FitTea.
- Attend a conventional Cha Dao tea ceremony.
- Incorporate tea into cooking by including it to sauces, utilizing it as an herb, including a little bit matcha to flour, or including tea to soup.
- Share a cup of tea with a espresso drinker to introduce him/her to the advantages and flavors of tea.