With fall solely days away, and the nights cooling down significantly, many people have already begun turning to the consolation of a heat beverage. Think of sentimental, thick socks, sweaters and fluffy blankets. That cozy feeling is strictly what you’ll expertise with this steamy chai swizzle. Brew the chai with out milk and sugar, because the Irish cream and brown sugar will substitute for the wealthy sweetness.
Adapted from aboutfood.com
- 2 ounces Irish cream
- three ounces brewed chai tea
- Raw brown sugar
- Cinnamon stick
- Brew a pot of chai tea
- Add 2 teaspoons of uncooked brown sugar and stir till dissolved.
- Fill a espresso mug with chai tea and Irish cream.
- Stir with cinnamon stick.
Thirsty for More?
Get your Daily Dose of Steeped Stories, Tips & Exclusive Offers.
Click here for your Free Subscription!
1000 Coffee Stir Sticks Wood Disposable Swizzle Stirrer Wooden Best for Hot/Cold Beverage
- ENDS ARE NOT CUT STRAIGHT: No rough and jagged edges. Strong enough to stir sugar in the raw. Made from high quality birch with smooth, rounded edges. Exquisite workmanship with smooth surface
- EARTH FRIENDY: Excellent eco-friendly alternative to petroleum based plastic coffee stirrers. Wooden coffee stir sticks are biodegradable, and can be thrown out with food waste. Plastic coffee stirrers do not biodegrade and may even leach harmful chemicals into your hot drink
- PERFECT FOR HOT AND COLD BEVERAGES: Use these wood stirrers to mix in milk, sugar or cream into coffee, hot chocolate, chai latte or tea. Also great for stirring sugar into your drink or as cocktail stirrer
- International products have separate terms, are sold from abroad and may differ from local products, including fit, age ratings, and language of product, labeling or instructions.