The royal marriage ceremony of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle is about to happen May 19 at St. George’s Chapel at Windsor Castle in London, England. The marriage ceremony will start at 7 a.m. Eastern Time.
Tea and different merchandise are rising amid the celebratory buzz:
- Harney & Sons launched its Royal Wedding tea mix, a mixture of Chinese Mutan White tea buds, almond, coconut, vanilla and pink rose petals. It is obtainable as unfastened leaf tea and in sachets.
- To associate with the tea, Harney & Sons presents a cotton tea towel that commemorates the marriage date.
- Etsy store FunkyforAll presents a Prince Harry & Meghan Markle Royal Wedding tea bag tidy.
- Bonanza has an English Breakfast Tea Royal Heritage H.R.H. Harry and Meghan Markle commemorative tin containing 25 teabags.
- Ulster Weavers designed a royal marriage ceremony of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle tea towel that has the British and American flags, flowers and the date of the marriage.
- BBC Shop has a handsewn royal marriage ceremony tea towel with a print of Windsor Castle and purple roses.
- Zazzle presents a “When Harry met Meghan” royal engagement and marriage ceremony teapot with heart-shaped flags of the United States and the United Kingdom.
- Zazzle additionally has a Harry and Meghan royal marriage ceremony flowers tea cup.
- Trade Joe’s launched Lemon Elderflower soda that shares its taste mixture with the lemon and elderflower royal marriage ceremony cake.
- United Kingdom-based brewery, Windsor & Eton, created an ale in honor of the nuptials known as Harry & Meghan’s Windsor Knot, which accommodates an American-English mix of fruity hops from Yamika, Washington, and grassy English hops.
- Punkyprep on Etsy presents royal marriage ceremony watch occasion invites for individuals who need to host royal marriage ceremony watch events.