Snickerdoodles are such a favourite that once we noticed a recipe that remodeled them into chai spice snickerdoodles, we simply had to share them with you. Imagine the pleasant texture of a snickerdoodle with the warming spices of chai. The taste and texture mixture blends superbly for a sensational deal with that may disappear earlier than the final cookie tray has been put away!
Ingredients for topping:
- 1/four cup sugar
- 1/four teaspoon floor ginger
- 3/four teaspoon floor cardamom
- 1/four teaspoon cinnamon
- Pinch cloves
Ingredients for cookies:
- half cup canola oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/four cup pure maple syrup
- Three tablespoons non-dairy milk
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/four teaspoon salt
- half teaspoon floor cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Line 2 massive baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix the topping substances collectively on a dinner plate. Set apart.
- In a medium mixing bowl, use a fork to vigorously combine collectively oil, sugar, syrup, and milk. Mix for at the least a minute, till it resembles applesauce. Then combine in vanilla.
- Sift in remaining substances, stirring as you add them.
- Once all substances are added, combine till you’ve obtained a pliable dough. Get in there together with your palms to combine, it’s the simplest strategy to get the dough to come back collectively.
- With clear, moist palms, roll dough into walnut sized balls.
- Pat into the sugar topping and flatten to roughly 2 inch discs.
- Transfer to baking sheet, sugar aspect up, at the least 2 inches aside (they do unfold slightly). This ought to be simple because the the underside of the cookies ought to simply stick with your fingers so you may simply flip them over onto the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, they need to be a bit browned on the bottoms.
- Remove from oven and let cool for five minutes, then switch to a cooling rack to chill utterly.
From the Post Punk Kitchen: Chai Spice Snickerdoodle Recipe
Thirsty for More?
Get your Daily Dose of Steeped Stories, Tips &
Click here for your Free Subscription!