Earl Grey tea and peach syrup give this traditional cocktail a contemporary twist.
- 1 Earl Grey teabag
- 50ml/2fl ozbourbon whiskey
- 2 dashes peach bitters
- 2 tsp peach syrup, or crème de pêche liqueur
- 25ml/1fl ozsweet vermouth
- Twist lemon peel, to garnish
- Place the teabag right into a cocktail shaker, pour within the bourbon, stir for 20 seconds then take away the teabag.
- Add the peach bitters, peach syrup (or crème de pêche liqueur), candy vermouth and a handful of ice and stir properly.
- Strain the cocktail into a pitcher crammed with ice and garnish with the twist of lemon peel.
Recipe by Wayne Collins
Thirsty for More?
Get your Daily Dose of Steeped Stories, Tips &
Click here for your Free Subscription!