Many children are heading again to highschool, and meaning Fall is quick approaching. You’ll quickly start to see pumpkins and gourds, the colours of turning leaves, and indicators promoting hayrides. What’s the proper accompaniment to a hayride throughout the slight chill of Autumn? Warm apple cider, in fact! You gained’t find a way to withstand this cider with added Masala chai. We assure it’s going to develop into your favourite cool-climate choose-me-up. Even your children will adore it (and the title is fairly cool, too)!
- Masala spice chai tea – unfastened leaf recipe or 1 tea bag (unbrewed)
- 2 cups apple cider
- 1 tsp agave nectar
- 1 tsp contemporary lemon juice
- Bring apple cider to a close to boil over low warmth.
- Add tea leaves and spices, and permit it to brew over the warmth for about 1 minute.
- Remove from warmth and permit to steep for 1 minute.
- Strain the tea and spices from the cider and pour right into a mug.
- Add nectar and lemon and stir effectively.
- Pour nectar and lemon juice right into a mug.
- Heat the apple cider to a close to boil.
- Pour sizzling cider into the mug, stir, then add the tea bag.
- Allow to steep for 3-5 minutes earlier than eradicating the tea bag.
Thirsty for More?
Get your Daily Dose of Steeped Stories, Tips & Exclusive Offers.
Click here for your Free Subscription!
Monin Cocktail Syrup Gift Set 5x5cl
£8.15 in stock
- An essential addition to your home bar
- Each Bottle Of Syrup Contains 50ml
- Kosher Certified.Quality Glass Bottles
- Recipe Card Included