We’re at all times up for a recipe that’s as easy to make as it’s irresistible, and these beautiful Matcha Green Tea Chocolates ship. White chocolate is paired up with cooking-grade matcha to create a taste that begins with an earthy, astringent taste and finishes with a lingering sweetness.
- ½ lb fantastic-high quality white chocolate, finely chopped
- 2 tsp cooking-grade matcha inexperienced tea powder, plus additional for dusting
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- Place white chocolate in a microwave-secure bowl and soften, stirring each 30 seconds till clean.
- Stir in 2 tsp matcha inexperienced tea powder and heavy cream.
- Pour into sweet molds and relaxation till set.
- Dust the completed candies with remaining matcha.
- Serve at room temperature.
Makes 12 candies
Thirsty for More?
Get your Daily Dose of Steeped Stories, Tips &
Click here for your Free Subscription!