There might not be a treatment for the widespread chilly, however this recipe for Green Tea Hot Toddy may actually maintain us all much more snug till they discover one!
Recipe tailored from Giggles, Gobbles & Gulps
- 1 inexperienced tea bag or 1 tsp unfastened leaf inexperienced tea
- 2 cups water
- Three slices of orange
- Three slices of lemon
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 1 teaspoon complete cloves plus extra to pierce orange and lemon slices
- 2-Three thinly sliced items of ginger
- 1.5 ounces of whiskey (or brandy)
- 1 tablespoon honey (or extra for taste)
- Boil two cups water in a small saucepan with 2 slices of orange, 2 slices of lemon, the cloves, sliced ginger and cinnamon stick.
- Once the water involves a boil add the whiskey, honey, and coconut oil (non-compulsory).
- Line the underside of a teacup with 1 orange slice and 1 lemon slice which is pierced with extra cloves and a inexperienced tea tea-bag.
- Strain the water-whiskey-honey-coconut oil mix and pour it over the inexperienced tea tea-bag and citrus slices.
- The Hot Toddy might be highly regarded.
- Sip slowly.
Image by Marleigh. It’s been cropped from the unique. – Usage license – CC BY 2.0