Salads are sometimes a aspect dish at many summer time barbeques, however often you’ll discover one that may be a whole meal. This salad is filled with taste, with blue cheese, pecans, juicy peaches, shrimp and a French dressing made with scrumptious candy tea!
Sweet Tea Vinaigrette
- 1 cup sweetened tea
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1/four teaspoon honey
- 1/four teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Pinch of salt
- 6 tablespoons canola oil
Bring tea to a boil in a saucepan over medium-low warmth; scale back warmth to low, and simmer 9 to 10 minutes or till lowered to 1/three cup. Remove from warmth; cool 20 minutes. Whisk in vinegar, honey, Dijon mustard, and salt. Whisk in canola oil in a sluggish, regular stream.
Grilled Shrimp Salad
- 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- 1 pound peeled, jumbo uncooked shrimp (1 6/20 depend)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 giant recent peaches, minimize into eight wedges every
- 1 (6-oz.) bag combined child salad greens
- Sweet Tea Vinaigrette
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup crumbled blue cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Bake pecans in a single layer in a shallow pan 5 to 7 minutes or till calmly toasted and aromatic, stirring midway by means of.
- Preheat grill to 350° to 400° (medium-high) warmth. Devein shrimp, if desired, and toss with olive oil. Grill shrimp, coated with grill lid, 2 to three minutes on all sides or simply till shrimp flip pink. Grill peach wedges 1 to 2 minutes on all sides or till grill marks seem.
- Toss salad greens with Sweet Tea Vinaigrette; season with salt and pepper to taste, and high with grilled shrimp, peaches, blue cheese, and pecans. Serve instantly.