Summer is the right time for peaches, recent from the tree. Combine the sweetness of the peach, the marginally bitter notes of the inexperienced tea and the savory taste of grilled shrimp, and you’ve got a winner for dinner!
Super Spice Grill Blend
- 2 teaspoons floor cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons rosemary leaves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons thyme leaves
- 1 teaspoon oregano leaves
- 1 teaspoon floor sea salt
- 1/four teaspoon floor crimson pepper
Grilled Shrimp With Green Tea & Peach Marinade
- 1 tablespoon Super Spice Grill Blend (above)
- 1/four cup robust brewed inexperienced tea
- 2 tablespoons peach preserves
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 to 1-1/four kilos raw shrimp
- Mix all marinade elements in small bowl till properly blended. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the marinade for basting. Place shrimp in giant re-sealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add remaining marinade; flip to coat properly.
- Refrigerate 1 to 1-1/2 hours (the longer it marinates, the stronger the flavour will probably be). Remove shrimp from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill over medium warmth 2 to three minutes per facet or till the shrimp flip pink. Baste midway via cook dinner time with reserved marinade.
Not a fan of shrimp? Works nice on rooster, too!