This fast and straightforward steak recipe is nice for individuals who don’t need to spend so much of time cooking! The mustard-tea glaze helps to maintain the meat moist, whereas including a ton of taste!
- salt to taste
- 4 (6 ounce) flat iron steaks
- 1/Four cup spicy brown mustard
- eight black tea baggage, reduce open
- Preheat an out of doors grill for medium-high warmth and calmly oil the grate.
- Rub a beneficiant quantity of salt over every steak. Spread a thick layer of mustard on all sides of every steak. Sprinkle tea leaves over every steak till mustard is totally lined.
- Cook the steaks on the preheated grill till desired diploma of doneness is reached, 5 to 10 minutes per aspect. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the middle ought to learn 140 levels F (60 levels C).
(Note: characteristic picture doe not present the steak on this recipe.)
Thirsty for More?
Get your Daily Dose of Steeped Stories, Tips & Exclusive Offers.
Click here for your Free Subscription!
Tasty Sandwich Recipes - Superbowl Recipes
- Vegetarian Sandwich Recipes
- Gourmet Healthy Sandwich Recipes
- Ice Cream Sandwich Recipes
- Grilled Vegetable Sandwich Recipe
- The Basics and Benefits of Delicious Vegetarian Sandwiches