Have you been trying to find a really satisfying and comforting snack? Soothing chamomile tea blends simply with lemon and candy honey to present these treats a vibrant, mild taste. Enjoy these cookies with a cup of your favourite chamomile for a calming respite from the stress of the day.
- 2¾ cups all-function flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- 5 chamomile tea luggage or four tablespoons unfastened leaf tea
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 giant egg
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Zest of two giant lemons
- 2 tablespoons contemporary lemon juice
- 6 tablespoons honey
- ½ cup sugar for rolling cookies, in a bowl
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- If utilizing unfastened leaf tea, mix the chamomile tea in a meals processor till it’s effective. I additionally sifted it by way of a strainer to do away with any bigger items that wouldn’t grind.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, baking powder, finely floor tea, and salt in a medium bowl.
- In the bowl of an electrical stand mixer, beat collectively butter and sugar till mild and fluffy.
- Beat in egg, vanilla, lemon zest, lemon juice, and honey.
- Slowly add the dry elements and blend till simply mixed.
- Roll the dough into teaspoon-sized balls and roll every ball within the bowl of sugar.
- Drop dough onto a parchment-lined baking sheet about an inch aside.
- Bake 10-12 minutes, till flippantly browned.
Thirsty for More?
Get your Daily Dose of Steeped Stories, Tips & Exclusive Offers.
Click here for your Free Subscription!
Lily's Kitchen Bedtime Biscuits for Dogs, 100 g, Pack of 4
- Delicious, nutritious bedtime biscuit
- Traditionally baked using the finest organic ingredient
- Made with yoghurt and honey for their nutritious, digestive and soothing properties
- A complementary pet food for adult dogs
- Nothing artificial at all
Meli Serron Blossom And Thyme Greek Honey 920gr glass jar
- Pure Blossom And Thyme Honey from the forests and valleys of N. Greece
- The company applies system management of food safety by ISO 22000:2005 of International Organization for Standardization
- New harvest !!!
- Traditional natural Greek flavor. Basic on Mediterranean Diet
- It is rich in minerals, proteins and amino acids, with nutritional value!