Lemon is a taste nearly synonymous with summer season. It’s recent, tart, juicy and refreshing. Lemon pudding incorporates a sure creamy texture with the tart lemon taste, and when mixed with cream cheese, whipped topping and graham crackers, it’s harking back to a lemon meringue pie however simpler to make! Then there’s the tea. Of course we’ve to have tea! The shiny, tangy taste of ceylon is the proper complement to the citrus.
Prep Time: 20-30 minutes (chill till set)
Serving Size: 8-12
- 1 field lemon pudding/pie filling combine
- 1 cup VERY strongly brewed Ceylon Sonata Tea
- half field graham crackers
- Eight ouncespackage gentle cream cheese
- Just a few tablespoonfuls of softly melted butter or margarine
- 1 tub of whipped topping
- assortment of sliced or crushed nuts if desired (optionally available)
- Coat a 9×12 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Finely crush graham crackers in a bowl, then add gentle melted margarine till crumbly. Press into backside of greased pan.
- Bake at 350 till calmly browned.
- Prepare pudding/pie combine in saucepan in response to field instructions for meringue, changing half the liquid with the brewed tea.
- Let set for a couple of minutes.
- While ready, unfold cream cheese over graham crackers, then add the pie filling over it.
- Top with whipped cream, then sprinkle the nut combination as desired.
Thirsty for More?
Get your Daily Dose of Steeped Stories, Tips &
Click here for your Free Subscription!