We’ve all been instructed over and over to eat our greens. However, at the same time as adults many individuals nonetheless despise the flavour of those ‘healthy foods’. To add curiosity to them, steam your veggies with lemongrass-ginger tea!
- 5 cups water
- 1 (2-inch) piece contemporary ginger root, peeled and roughly chopped
- 5 lemongrass-ginger tea baggage
- Sea salt, to taste
- Ground pepper, to taste
- 1 head cauliflower, stemmed, lower into florets
- 1 head broccoli, stemmed, lower into florets
- 2 zucchini, ends trimmed, halved horizontally, lower into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 yellow squash, ends trimmed, halved horizontally, lower into 1/4-inch slices
- 2 cups Jerusalem artichokes (sunchokes), peeled, sliced and sprinkled with lemon juice
- Place water within the backside of a steamer resembling a bamboo steamer or a pot for cooking pasta. Add ginger, cowl and convey to a boil.
- When water boils, add tea baggage to water with a pinch of salt and pepper. Remove from warmth, cowl pot and let tea steep for five minutes. Remove tea baggage, return to warmth and convey water again to a boil. Meanwhile, put together steaming basket: place cauliflower and broccoli florets on the underside of the basket. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. Add zucchini and yellow squash slices, adopted by the Jerusalem artichokes.
- Place basket over water, ensuring that the water doesn’t contact the bottom of the basket. Cover and cook dinner for about 10 minutes, till greens are crisp-tender. Serve instantly.
Thirsty for More?
Get your Daily Dose of Steeped Stories, Tips & Exclusive Offers.
Click here for your Free Subscription!
Asparagus Cookbook: Get the Best 25 Asparagus Recipes with Awesome Combinations
|Genre||Food & Drink|
|Languages||Name: English; Type: Published|
|Number Of Pages||72|
|Product Type Name||ABIS_EBOOKS|
|Title||Asparagus Cookbook: Get the Best 25 Asparagus Recipes with Awesome Combinations|
Amazing Asparagus: Learn to Cook Asparagus in a Variety of Ways!
|EAN List||EAN List Element: 9781798710227|
|Item Dimensions||Height: 900; Length: 600; Weight: 28; Width: 20|
|Number Of Pages||79|
|Package Dimensions||Height: 20; Length: 900; Weight: 38; Width: 600|
|Product Type Name||ABIS_BOOK|
|Title||Amazing Asparagus: Learn to Cook Asparagus in a Variety of Ways!|
Rattan Fruit Basket Bread Blue Fruit Bowl Steamed Bread Basket Tea Point Basket Snack Basket Candy Basket Living Room Large Tray
- Plus the handle, there is a handle on the outside of the frame, you can lift it, you can place it at will. Of course, decoration is also a good choice.
- Exquisite craftsmanship, strong rattan texture, strong toughness, durable choice
- Only through hierarchical processing and fine selection can this elegant color be used. Natural raw materials are also more secure.
- Beautiful and elegant Home furnishings Beautiful and practical to meet the needs of your home, you can look at the entire place can look clean and tidy Warm home needs a warm you
- Gentle tones, quietly flowing in the home, revealing an elegant sense of warmth
Tealyra - Sencha Kakegawa - Premium Japanese Green Tea - Loose Leaf Tea - 100g
- This tea comes from Kakegawa region which is renowned through Japan for its high quality deep steamed Sencha
- Sencha Kakegawa made solely from the prized Asatsuyu tea bush from the 2nd flush harvest in Kagoshima Japan.
- This Sencha is a classic deep steamed sencha full of shimmering, viridescent jade.
- Vaporous aromas of fresh baked bread and a summer sea breeze. Ecstasy on the tongue.
- The soft green liquor is sweet, full, and imbued with intense hints of green vegetable (spinach) and berries.