Lipton Green Tea is a product owned by Unilever Food Solutions. The ingredients used in the production of this tea are carefully selected from plantations in China, Kenya, India, and Sri Lanka.
Lipton green tea is popularly packed in different forms like K-cups, plastic bottles, and tea bags. The medical industry has also backed up this tea on the claims that it helps to reduce appetite and improve heart conditions.
It also contains minerals and vitamins and is a refreshing drink that can be taken on the go.
Lipton green tea benefits
- you stay focused
- keeps your mind concentrated
- keep the heart in a healthy condition, and
- helps in keeping you hydrated.
Lipton Green Tea is a green tea that is sold in several forms including tea bags, plastic bottles, and K-Cups. Lipton says its green tea can improve heart health, and reduce appetite. These claims about the benefits of green tea have been backed by the medical industry for years, but is Lipton’s version of good quality?
We were not sure about where Lipton got its tea leaves from to produce Lipton Green Tea; there has been a recent emphasis in the media about the quality of tea leaves from China.
Our team of researches dug deeper into the green tea manufacturing process to gain further insight. Here is what we have concluded.
- All-natural green tea is made from the finest leaves from around the world
- LIPTON Tea is 100% natural. No additives, preservatives or colourings
- 165mg Tea Flavonoids per 8 fl oz serving
- Rainforest Alliance Certified
- Lipton, for people who love tea