It’s Thanksgiving week, and you’ve got out of city friends. Want to make them really feel at residence? Treat them to those heavenly cinnamon rolls, loaded with cranberries and pecans—good for a vacation brunch.
To reduce down on morning prep time, do steps 1-6 the night time earlier than, then cowl the rolls with plastic wrap and place them within the fridge in a single day. In the morning, allow them to rise in a heat place (you may want to provide them slightly additional time) after which bake in accordance with directions. Your friends will take pleasure in them with a pot of chai or your favourite breakfast tea.
Cranberry Pecan Cinnamon Rolls from Krista Bjorn at Rambling Tart
Makes 12 rolls
- 1 batch bread dough of your alternative
- 1 cup darkish muscovado sugar
- 1 cup dried cranberries
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- half cup butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 375˚
- Line baking tray with baking paper; put aside.
- In medium bowl, combine collectively muscovado sugar, cranberries, pecans, cinnamon, and melted butter till crumbly. Set apart.
- On flippantly floured floor, press or roll dough right into a rectangle about ½ inch thick.
- Cover floor with cranberry and nut combination. Spread to edges.
- At lengthy finish, fastidiously ease fringe of dough off the counter and roll right into a log, tucking in any bits of fruit and nuts that escape. Seal log alongside the lengthy aspect.
- Using a pointy knife or piece of string, reduce off rounds and place in baking tray, every spherical simply touching the one subsequent to it.
- Cover cinnamon rolls with dish material and depart in heat place 30-40 minutes till risen.
- Place in sizzling oven and bake 12-15 minutes till tops are golden brown.
- Serve heat (or room temperature) with loads of salted butter.
Thirsty for More?
Get your Daily Dose of Steeped Stories, Tips &
Click here for your Free Subscription!