If your New Year’s resolutions embrace a pledge to nourish your physique and spirit, there’s no higher or simpler option to improve your well-being than with a refreshing glass of water. Every cell in our our bodies requires water to perform correctly, and each organ depends upon it. Still, the considered eight glasses a day can seem to be a chore in case you don’t apply slightly creativeness to the regime.
Inspired by Padma Lakshmi’s signature concoction, we’ve devised our personal model of Fairy Water. Our infusion is a chic mélange of flavors that elevates your water right into a healthful elixir that may be ready in an icy water pitcher and loved all through the day.
- Edible dried rose petals
- Lemon and/or lime slices
- Dried jasmine flowers
- three cups high quality ice water
- three cups brewed inexperienced tea
- Brew three cups of inexperienced tea and add to three cups ice water in a big pitcher.
- Add your favourite healthful substances equivalent to lemons, limes, and cucumber slices.
- Sprinkle in edible flowers and herbs to taste.
- Mix collectively, refrigerate and revel in all through the day.
Thirsty for More?
Get your Daily Dose of Steeped Stories, Tips &
Click here for your Free Subscription!