The seasonal tartness of pomegranate juice blends with the summery sunshine of raspberry tea, whereas orange and sage add complementary dimension to this flavorful cocktail. It’s an incredible drink to serve visitors earlier than dinner or to wind down after procuring!
For a non-alcoholic model, omit the tequila and add one other ounce every of pomegranate juice and tea.
- 1 ounce pomegranate juice
- 2 ounces tequila
- 2 ounces raspberry sangria tea, brewed
- 2 teaspoons sage-infused easy syrup*
- Orange wedge
- Fresh sage leaves, thinly sliced
- In a cocktail shaker, mix pomegranate juice, tequila, tea, sage easy syrup, and ice.
- Shake nicely, after which pressure right into a glass with extra ice.
- Squeeze the orange wedge over high, then add to glass.
- Garnish with sage.
* To make sage-infused easy syrup: Bring ¼ cup water to a boil, then whisk in ¼ cup sugar till dissolved. Turn off warmth, add a number of tablespoons chopped contemporary sage leaves and put the lid on. Allow to steep for 5-10 minutes earlier than straining leaves and permitting to chill.