I’ve been attempting for years to excellent my rooster curry recipe. Many makes an attempt have been made, and plenty of Indian eating places have been visited within the identify of “research.” The greatest curries, I’ve discovered, are those made with freshly floor spices, with components added in a set order and allowed to simmer for set occasions. It’s truly a bit… difficult.
Sometimes we’re simply not within the temper for sophisticated, and for these days I maintain this curry in reserve. It’s candy, savory, spicy, and—better of all—easy. It’s additionally one of the crucial excellent consolation meals I’ve ever tasted. Serve it over rice with mugs of your favourite chai.
- 1 can (15 ounces) coconut milk
- three teaspoons curry powder
- 1 half kilos boneless, skinless rooster thighs
- 2 medium candy potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup child carrots, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Whisk collectively coconut milk and curry powder within the backside of a gradual cooker.
- Add the rooster thighs, candy potatoes, carrots, and onion, stirring properly.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Set the gradual cooker on low and prepare dinner for eight hours.
- Serve over rice.
Thirsty for More?
Get your Daily Dose of Steeped Stories, Tips &
Click here for your Free Subscription!