There’s one thing about limoncello that evokes whimsical pictures of the Tuscan countryside, or the Amalfi Coast. Gin, which is most frequently paired with lime, makes an excellent mate for the lemony goodness of the sugared Italian liquor. This cocktail gives the flavors of candy syrupy lemon, barely bitter grapefruit, gin and contemporary jasmine tea, all topped with membership soda. The candy and bitter flavors are completely balanced, making this one satisfying libation!
- half of cup honey
- half of cup scorching water
- Three cups freshly brewed jasmine tea, cooled
- 3/four cup gin
- 3/four cup limoncello
- 3/four cup contemporary lemon juice
- half of cup contemporary grapefruit juice
- 1 cup chilled membership soda
- Ice cubes
- 6 lemon slices (for garnish)
- Stir honey and half of cup scorching water in small bowl till honey dissolves. Cool utterly.
- Combine honey water, jasmine tea, gin, limoncello, lemon juice, and grapefruit juice in giant pitcher.
- Add membership soda and stir to mix.
- Fill six 1-pint mason jars or 6 tall glasses with ice cubes.
- Divide tea combination amongst jars; prime every with lemon slice.
Thirsty for More?
Get your Daily Dose of Steeped Stories, Tips & Exclusive Offers.
Click here for your Free Subscription!
FUNKO POP! 12699 TELEVISION: Twin Peaks - Leland Palmer
£7.98 in stock
2 used from £ 2.99
- Funko POP!
- Twin Peaks
- Leland Palmer