For these of you who aren’t uninterested in speaking turkey but, these peppery turkey sausage patties, with their hits of fennel and sage, are excellent for breakfast or brunch. They’re additionally gluten free, yeast free, dairy free, and Paleo! Eat them as a facet to pancakes, or slide them between two slices of your favourite bread alongside with eggs and smoked Gouda.
I prefer to double and even triple the batch and hold a provide of patties within the freezer; you possibly can toss them on the griddle frozen with no have to thaw first.
- 1 half of kilos floor turkey
- 2 tablespoons contemporary sage, snipped
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 teaspoons floor black pepper
- 2 teaspoons floor white pepper
- 1/four teaspoons purple pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 1 teaspoons garlic powder
- three tablespoons onion powder
- In a big bowl, combine all elements collectively with fork or arms till nicely blended.
- Using arms, type golf ball-sized quantities of meat combination into patties.
- Cook instantly on a sizzling griddle, roughly 5 minutes per facet, till carried out by way of. Or freeze uncooked in an hermetic bag or container (use squares of wax or parchment paper between patties to maintain them from sticking).
Thirsty for More?
Get your Daily Dose of Steeped Stories, Tips &
Click here for your Free Subscription!