Let’s have the right brew—amazing tea since 1886.
Bringing you the right brew, we go to great lengths to make tea rightly – from tasting 1000s of teas a day to find the top for our blend to thinking about the water you will brew with a house.
Table of Contents
Features Yorkshire Tea Bags 3.25 Kg
And over the years, we have built connections with some of the world’s best tea gardens and estates, visiting them in person as much as possible.
But working nearly with our suppliers is about more than standard tea. It is about trading with a conscience, doing business in a way that respects the planet and people.
Yorkshire Teabags since 1990, we have planted three million trees and helps saved an area of rainforest the size of the Yorkshire Dales.
Now we have planned to plan another one million trees by 2020 in Kenya and the UK.
- We have said goodbye to single and hello to right brew, providing the same power tea across all of our items.
- With twenty-five per cent more tea per individual tea bag matched our former 1 cup product.
- Seriously refreshing and kind to the people who grow it – we go to amazing lengths to make tea rightly and find the top teas for our blend.
- We have built relationships with some of the best tea estates in India and Africa to make a charming blend that is huge in taste.
- We are a part of the Ethical Tea partnership.
Add the freshly boiled water directly onto your teabag in the mug.
This way, the tea infuses excellent than when you add the tea bag to the water. Leave to brew for two to three minutes, according to your flavour.
Remove the bag with a spoon providing it just one squeeze. Add sweetener/sugar and milk, if needed.
Read Next – Yorkshire Tea Loose Tea Leaf
Our family business was founded in 1886 in Harrogate, one of the best towns in Yorkshire.
We are still a family-owned family, and we work strongly to stay true to our love of flavour, fairness and standard. We work very hard to build ongoing relationships with the people who grow our tea.
We pay sustainable prices and a premium for a standard, we regularly visit the farms and co-operatives we buy from, and we invest in their communities.
Their atmosphere to help make sure both are resilient and flourishing. In short, we powerfully trust ethical trading.
Read Next – Yorkshire Red Loose Leaf Tea
How To Make A Proper Brew
Read Next – Yorkshire Gold Tea 80 Tea Bags