Growing wild in Asia and Europe, Licorice tea has been used to cure several conditions for centuries.
The standard amount for Licorice tea, according to the experts, is 1-5g of dried Licorice root steeped in warm water, used 3 times daily.
Prepared it and extracts that you can add warm water, are also available.
Licorice tea shouldn’t be consumed longer than 4 to 6 weeks maximum and is not suitable for pregnant ladies.
For best outcomes, seek pre-approval from your physician is highly advised.
10 Health Advantage of LICORICE Tea
Here are ten of the major advantages of Licorice tea as reported by natural therapists and herbalists:
- Licorice tea helps protect the stomach lining is highly recommended for use for all those who use medical treatments that might damage the mucous membrane in the human stomach. Ask your health care expert before taking Licorice tea with other medical treatments. It can inhibit the efficiency of a few and might cause an adverse reaction.
- Licorice tea is reported to have a great anti-spasmodic substance.
- Research has shown that Licorice tea helps the liver neutralize toxins and can be advantageous in curing liver issues such as hepatitis.
- A mild laxative, Licorice drink can relieve consumption.
- Licorice tea is reported to ease PMS (Pre-menstrual tension) significantly
- Licorice tea has strong anti-inflammatory substances that might ease the pain of arthritis and several other inflammatory problems.
- Licorice tea is utilized to cure low blood pressure issues.
- Well-known herbalists often recommend licorice tea as a substitute for St. JohnWORT as a cure for anxiety and depression.
- Licorice tea is believed to fight the info of plaque in human blood vessels and help prevent heart issues.
- Licorice tea is Perfect for metabolism.
Drink A Glass Of Licorice Root Tea