This is the ultimate buyer’s guide to the Best Tea Macha.
We would recommend using 40g Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder Japanese Ceremonial Grade from Uji, Kyoto, First Harvest Stone-Ground, UK Soil Association Certified, Natural Energy & Focus, Vegan, Detox Superdrink, Large 40g Tin as it is one of the best products currently available in the market.
Tea matcha is a drink that has been consumed for centuries.
It’s believed to be an excellent beverage after any physical activity, and it can help people relax when they are feeling stressed out or overworked.
Researchers found that drinking tea matcha is better than consuming caffeine alone because the combination of caffeine and L-theanine (an amino acid) allows people to stay alert without getting jittery, like with other caffeinated beverages.
The next time you’re looking for something healthy and tasty, reach for some iced tea with your favourite flavourings!
Read next – Preparing Matcha with Boiling Water
Table of Contents
The Best Tea Macha
Thank you for reading our blog post on tea macha.
We hope that we were able to provide some information and tips about the benefits of this herbal drink and how it is made in Japan.
NOURI Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder, 100 g (100 servings) | Ceremonial Grade | Pesticide-Free, Vegan & Vegetarian | Hot & Cold Drinks, Cooking & Baking
- 100% PURE, ORGANIC MATCHA: Certified by the Soil Association and packed in an air sealed foil bag to ensure freshness. Nouri Matcha Green Tea Powder is Ceremonial Grade, resulting in a Smooth, Creamy and Delectable Drink on its own, or an Excellent Addition to Smoothies as well as Sweet and Savoury dishes.
- BURSTING IN ANTIOXIDANTS: Matcha is rich in Catechins, Natural Antioxidants that fight the damaging effects of free radicals. Matcha contains up to 137 more catechins than any other type of green tea. This means that regular consumption of Matcha helps you Detox, Feel Calmer, More Energetic, Enhances your Mood, and Helps your Immune System Fight Infections and Chronic Diseases.
- ENHANCED BRAIN FUNCTION: Experience Better Concentration, Improved Memory and Alertness thanks to the Caffeine (Theophylline) and L-Theanine in Matcha, without any of the typical drawbacks of caffeine. No more energy spikes and crashes, jitters or nervousness, L-Theanine regulates the effects of caffeine and you can enjoy a sustained flow of energy for several hours.
- METABOLISM & WEIGHT LOSS: Regular consumption of Matcha can speed up your metabolism and help you burn more fat because of its EGCG and the Catechins content. In addition, increased energy levels help you make the most of your exercise sessions.
- HOW TO ENJOY MATCHA: With Matcha a little goes a long way, you only need 1g of powder per serving, which you can enjoy as a tea with about 70ml of water at 80º per cup, or added to other foods such as yogurt, smoothies, cereal, and as a part of countless hot or cold dishes as an ingredient or a condiment. Nouri Matcha Green Tea Powder is Free-From Dairy, Sugar Gluten and GMOs. Suitable for Vegetarians & Vegans.
Japanese Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder - Culinary Grade - 200 gr. Tea Produced in Japan, Uji, Kyoto. Use for Cooking, Baking, Smoothie Making and with Milk. Vegan & Vegetarian Friendly
- Traditional Matcha Green Tea Powder: Japanese tea is renowned for its cultural importance, health-boosting properties and, most of all, taste. Our matcha powder is grown and produced in the home of matcha: Uji, Kyoto.
- Health Benefits of Matcha Tea: Matcha tea powder provides a wealth of health-boosting benefits. It’s rich in antioxidants, improves heart health, boosts cognitive performance and liver function. It can also contribute towards maintenance of a healthy weight.
- Pure, Organic and Natural: Our matcha green tea powder is 100% free from all added sugars, colourings or preservatives. Enjoy your matcha green tea the way people have for centuries.
- What Does Culinary Grade Mean? - Recognisable by its light green colour and subtle bitter notes, culinary matcha powder comes from the later harvests of the season. This makes it ideal for cooking and baking up a storm in the kitchen.
- No Recipe Beats a Matcha Recipe - Baking, cooking, sprinkling, blending - our culinary grade organic matcha is designed to make the best cakes, breakfasts, smoothies, cookies and salads.
40g Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder Japanese Ceremonial Grade from Uji, Kyoto, First Harvest Stone-Ground, UK Soil Association Certified, Natural Energy & Focus, Vegan, Detox Superdrink, Large 40g Tin
£17.99 in stock
- REAL CEREMONIAL 'AAA' GRADE - Sourced ethically from Uji, Kyoto (known as the town of matcha), Japan; using only the finest and youngest leaves from the first harvest, finely stone-ground to preserve the nutrients and packed at source. Spring Blossom matcha tea is vibrant green in colour and smooth, creamy and delicious in taste - without the unpleasant bitterness founds with culinary grade matcha. Best enjoyed in 80° water and prepared using a whisk for maximum froth.
- 100% ORGANIC & PURE - Certified organic by UK's Soil Association and JONA, compliant with all UK and European regulations and standards of organic quality. Packed in a large 40 gram tin container which is air-sealed to retain the freshness of the powder. Matcha tea is vegan and vegetarian friendly and an excellent natural source of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and amino acids. The health benefits of matcha are endless.
- BOOST METABOLISM, FOCUS & ENERGY - True ceremonial grade matcha has countless properties but most notably it is known to stimulate our metabolism and improve focus levels. Due to the caffeine content, a cup of matcha provides you with potent energy boost but without the consequent crash and jitters that you would get from coffee and other caffeinated drinks. Matcha powder promotes a healthy lifestyle, ideal for the health-conscious individual!
- ANTIOXIDANT POWERHOUSE - Matcha tea is rich in healthy antioxidants, nutrients and fibres. A single cup of matcha is equivalent to 10 cups of regular green tea in terms of nutritional values and antioxidant content. This translates into health benefits such as younger looking skin, increased energy, strengthened immune system, lower risk of illness and generally a better quality of life.
- RELIEVES STRESS & AIDS COGNITIVE FUNCTION - Matcha contains high amounts of rare amino acid L-Theanine - which acts upon the brain's functioning to induce a state of relaxation (whilst also remaining alert) and enhance your mood. Matcha also works as a pick-me-up for the afternoon or anytime you need extra focus. Conversely, it has also been used for centuries to treat insomnia and improve quality of sleep - all backed up by modern science.
Read Next – Japanese Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder