This Price and Kensington 6cup Home Farm Teapot creates an actual rural home farm experience with a joyful farm animal character. The glossy cream six up teapot is made of super quality stoneware.
As one of the conventional Stoke on Trent Potteries companies, Price and Kensington is a world-famous ceramic and tableware manufacturer with a long heritage and history of more than a hundred years.
Table of Contents
Features Price and Kensington Home Farm Teapot
They understand that for generations, the home kitchen has been the heart point of the house, which has been and remains the primary inspiration for any new developments.
This classic shape six cup teapot boasts some beautiful features, like an oven-safe and dishwasher safe Up to 250 degrees and all at a bargain price.
There’re no steel attachments that mean the teapot can be placed in the microwave oven without any issue, making it a smart choice for those who love to warm up their tea all through the day.
This teapot is very lightweight and made for entertaining because you can warm multiple teacups at once. This teapot doesn’t come with a tea infuser, but one can be added. This everyday, simple to use, six cup teapot will fit right in your kitchen.
Read Next – How to Dry Used Tea Leaves
Main Features Price and Kensington Teapot
- The bright and glossy cream 39 ounces (six cups, 110ml) teapot is made of premium quality stoneware.
- This Price and Kensington Home Farm 6cup Teapot creates an authentic rustic farmhouse experience with joyful animal character
- Care and use are easy – Dishwasher safe and microwave safe
- The perfect option for a contemporary home kitchen
Read Next – Best Tea Pot Our Top Picks
What I Like
- Smooth pouring
- Good value for money
- Dishwasher and microwave safe
What I Don’t Like
- You’ve to hold the lid while pouring
- Drips if too full
Read Next – Price and Kensington Fine Stoneware Teapot